Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Video Response Waves

Yessss.




I am super happy about the responses I got on today's video.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch my newest video and everything here will make sense. Just control+click the link below, and it'll open in a new window.

Video: Corn Cob Conspiracy

Anyways, there are like 4 responses! Heck yes. I actually expected there to not be any at all for the first few times I would ask. I love you all so much right now. For all those that are wondering, you can submit the same video to whatever the newest video is if you want. I can only pick one per video, so just keep posting responses to the newest video; even if you already made it as a response to a previous video.


I can't remember how many times I posted my WheezyWaiter wink until he picked it.

It took forever!

I'm much less poplular, so you won't have that problem.

Again, thank you so much for supporting me, because I love making these videos 3 times per week, and encouragement just makes it all more worthwhile.
<3.

-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment