Friday, April 22, 2011

Exclusivity

So, I have this plan to make my Facebook can page have content that you can only see when you're there. I want to implement this because there really isn't much of a reason to join unless you want to say that you're a fan on Facebook. The trouble is, I'm not so sure what I should be doing on that page to make it unique in that regard. On here, you can read things I type... as appetizing as that sounds. There, I'm not sure. The only thing I could of think of would be to randomly upload webcam videos every now and then. The problem is, the audio on my webcam is really really bad. Like... you wouldn't be able to understand me. So, I think when I get some money, I'll invest in a webcam just so I can do that. It'll be like a 3rd channel to upload videos on! That sounds tiring. Regardless, I love to make videos, whether they are heavily edited or not. I never considered myself to be a very artistic person, but if it counts, I'm the best at making videos. Not to say I'm good, but I'm just worse at other things. I'm okay at music, I suppose. Thanks for reading.
By the way, I'm uploading a video today entitled, "Take On Oatmeal". It's a parody on the music video of... something. You'll just have to see; I don't want to ruin it. I sort-of worked hard on it. :)

Thanks,
Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment