Friday, April 29, 2011

Thoughts on Blog Posts

     I recently considered what's going through the brain of the poster, and the brain of the reader. I'll use myself as an example:
     I've always been a huge fan of Bo Burnham, and have kept up with his blog since the beginning. Honestly, it got to the point where I would be happy about anything he posted. I really wouldn't even care, because I thought it was nice to see that he cared to update and still existed on the internet. Although his YouTube presence is pretty dead... he's definitely still around on the internet.
     In addition, I also considered my feelings toward posting these blogs. I always feel like I shouldn't be posting unless I have some profound thought in my head, or maybe a discussion-stirring topic to present. I now know that that isn't necessarily true. I'm sure there is at least one person out there that is happy that I post SOMETHING. Blogger shows you your stats. Numbers don't lie. Though small, the numbers are there.
If you are reading this, I thank you. Why else would I post anything? I'm glad you read my blog, whether it's just this time, or if you have been regularly, or if you plan to continue reading in the future. I appreciate that someone wants to hear what I have to say... blog posts, in this situation.

     Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment